Question
Posted by: ing | 2010/01/13

weight loss

hi doc
I' ve been playing squash for an hour most nights for past week. last week I started drinking 2litres h20 daily n eating right.
I gym every day spend 10 mins cardio and 30 mins doing the circuit.
y have I not seen any changes in my weight? is it too soon to see difference? am I doing something wrong?
I' m posting this question here as fitness doc has not responded to comments in a while. sorry
pls help!
kind regards

Hallo Ing
Yes you are too hasty. Also don't weigh yourself, but rather measure the areas that you want to reduce. When you exercise, you build muscle, which may weigh more than fatty tissue, showing you no change on the scale, although your body firms, tones and you lose centimeters. A realistic goal to lose weight is to lose about 1 kg max per week or 1 cm per week if you measure.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/13

Hallo Ing

Reply to cyberdoc