Question
Posted by: CM | 2009/07/07

Weight Loss

I need to loose 60kg and recently started a diet. For breakfast I have a GI Lean Shake, 10h00 fruit, lunch another shake, 16h00 fruit and then a normal dinner. I do moderate exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes. Are these measures enough for me to loose weight at about a kilo in one to two weeks?

Dear CM
If the 2 GI lean shakes in combination do not provide you with more than 4200 kJ, the normal dinner does not include a lot of fat or very big portions, and you increase your exercise to once a day, then this regimen should lead to weightloss. Do more active exercise and for longer as you start losing weight.