Question
Posted by: Tracy | 2008/10/29

Weight loss

Dear diet doc,

I recently lost 10kg on sureslim. I' m 1.64m and curently weigh 60kg. I run 3-4 times per week and do 30mins weights 3 times per week. After sureslim i was down to 57kg but now I' m really struggling to get back down to 57kg. I watch my diet and eat 5 small meals a day. please advise.

Dear Tracey
At your present weight of 60 kg your BMI = 22,3 which is actually ideal for a adult woman, so rather concentrate on staying at this weight than to force your body to lose more weight. Stressing will also produce hormones that can cause weight increase, so stick to your maintenance diet and do your exercise and enjoy having an ideal BMI.