Question
Posted by: Sharon | 2008/09/22

weight loss

I' d like to know if you heard about Antagolin and weightloss.

Dear Sharon
Antagolin which contains Insul-X2™ 200 mg, Bana-ba leaf extract (Corosolic acid 1%) 500 mg and Alpha lipoic acid 150 mg per 2 capsules, is a complementary medicine and I have not yet read any results of scientific studies that it is safe and effective. In general weightloss is accomplished by ingesting less energy and doing exercise to use up more energy, not by taking diet pills and other products that may or may not give the desired result.