Question
Posted by: Bloated | 2011/08/24

Weight issues while pregnant

I''m 19 weeks pregnant with my first child, age 33. I was a bit overweight when I fell pregnant, weighing at 65kg and being only 1.57m tall. Since falling pregnant I now weigh 72kg. I am trying to curb the weight gain to an acceptable level, and have decided on only eating my cereal in the morning, followed by 4 slices of bread for lunch and then dinner. I also have two cups of tea per day and 4 servings of fruit. Is this too much? Should I cut down more and are there any weight loss supplements I can take to keep my weight down?

You should try to eat healthily in pregnancy and 4 slices of bread is not very healthy. Get a diet from DietDoc with more vegetables and some protein.

1