Posted by: Jojo | 2009-07-24

Weight Issues

Hi there, i have had a fighting batlle with my weight for the last three years, i exercise, eat healty and have had my thryroid tested which seems fine, i have also had other tests done.
I am now get rather fed up as everytime i stress to my doctor my weight is become a major issue in my life he doesnt seem interested. My BMI also remains over 30. Can i ask my doctor to give me a prescription for xenical or any form of assistance in weight loss pill? Desparate

I suggest that you ask your doctor to prescribe Duromine, to suppress your appetite. Please do however, remember that the less you take in and the more you burn, the bigger your weight loss.