Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-28

Weight issue

Hi, I need desperate help. It all started this year, I cannot stop eating, i constantlylooking for something to eat, when i''m bored at work I eat, when watching tv I must have something to eat i dont know where do i get this bad habit, what makes it worse i eat all the wrong food and luxury, please help, and i can feel that i have gained weight but to embarrass to see how many kg''s i have gained, please help

Dear Weight Issue
You need to pinpoint what happened in your life to trigger this reaction. Turning to food for comfort or relief indicates that you have underlying issues that need to be sorted out. If you are not able to identify what started this use of food as a crutch, then please consult a clinical psychologist to help you sort out the problem and teach you more positive ways of dealing with the issues. Once you have cleared up the problem you can start using an energy-reduced diet and exercise to help you lose weight.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-06-28

Dear Weight Issue