Posted by: Shaunyb | 2008-12-05

Weight issue

i am a fit guy and look after my body and go to gym on a regular basis and my girlfrind amd i have been living together for a year now and she is over over weight and she is always on a diet and i' m always picking on her weight and bringing her down i really dont know what to do as its affecting our sex life and i' m always looking at other women

Well, for a start, picking onn her and bringingn her down will only be likely to increase her weight. As Anon says --- love her the way she is or move on. If you love her as she is, you could lovingly invite her to join you in the gym for some gentle exercise, and maybe encourage her to improve her diet, along with you. At present, your attitude is probably a major factor prefventing her from either feeling good about herself or losing weight

Posted by: Curious | 2008-12-05

just out of curiosity - how is it affecting your sex life? do you find her unattractive or can she not perform certain positions like she used to? what is it?

Reply to Curious
Posted by: anon2 | 2008-12-05

to anon, I couldn' t have said it better myself!!! beauty comes from within....

Reply to anon2
Posted by: Ruby | 2008-12-05

Hi Shaunyb,

Just the fact that you' re admitting this, is already a very big step in the right direction.

Decide if your relationship with this woman is important to you and then either go for counseling, or make a effort to not break her down.

I can assure you, if your attitude towards her change, she will stop having weight problems.

Good luck.

Reply to Ruby
Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-05

If you can' t accept and love her the way she is, bugger off then. I' m sure there are plenty other men that will appreciate her. If she' s overweight, so what, it should be HER decision if she wants to lose the weight or not.
If you think you are built like Jean Claude Van Damme, then go get yourself a girlfriend at your gym.
Stop breaking your girlfriend down.
She can still lose weight, but you will wake up each morning, fit body and all, and STILL be an *rsehole.
She deserves better.