Posted by: SC | 2011-05-27

Weight gaining

I am 32 and use to be between 55 and 63kg''''s before my two babies was born, after my last one was born 2 years ago(with a c-section) my weight stand still on 70kg, no matter what I did except for exercising(which I never did in my life) I could not shed the kg''''s, now its even worse I am gaining weight by the month and is already on 76kg(height 1,80). The concern I am having is that my stomach is getting bigger although I dont eat more, my hormones are also very up and down(I am not pregnant) in the last 4 months my bowels are also very strange, watery and it feel if I am gassing up by the day, could it maybe be a spastic colon or something wrong with my female goodies inside?

There are a multitude of causes for your symptoms that have to be excluded. I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for blood tests and a full examination. It will also be a good idea to consult your gynaecologist for a papsmear and ultrasound to exclude any gynaecological cause.

Irritable bowel syndrome is a diagnosis made by excluding other factors or causes. You will therefore, have to consult your doctor.