Question
Posted by: simon | 2012/04/11

weight gain pills

I lost weight and just can''t pick up anymore. I''m unemployed and can''t afford the right type of food. Is there any products on the market that I can buy that can help me.

Kind Regards
Smon

Dear Simon
Basically individuals who struggle to gain weight do not ingest sufficient energy for the high demands of their Basic metabolic rate and/or physical activity. I have written some articles on this subject. For basic information click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'Nutrition Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the articles.
I hope that you can regain the weight you have lost.

1

Dear Simon