Posted by: LC | 2009-02-23

My baby are 18 months old, I am still breastfeeding, and also have an under active thyroid. I use Diotroxin and knows that I must give it time before it helps. I just want to know if maybe the Microval contraceptive can also have an effect on my weight gaining. Please I need help, I am getting depressed over this. Never ever was I this fat as I am now. Thank you.

It is unlikely that the Microval has much effect on your weight.

Posted by: Matsebe | 2016-04-21

My child is one year three month I have been using microval since her birth and my periods has stopped ever since is is because I'm breastfeeding or what?should I continue with the pills?

Reply to Matsebe