Posted by: Adi | 2012-08-20

Weight Gain is too hard ?

Hey !

This is Adi. I am 23 years old male. My height is 5''8"  and my weight is just 50Kg. I have seen people asking questions that why is it difficult to loose the weight after specific weight loss. But I have not seen good answers on how to gain weight naturally. I don''t want to go for Proteins and all that stuff available in market as they have their side-effects.

I would really appreciate if you would please answer to this question as there is a major community looking for weight gain but no good answers are available on this topic.

hoping for positive revert.

Thanks and Regards -

Expert ImageNatural health

Good day Adi

Sometimes an underlying condition can prevent you from picking up weight. This could includes thyroid imbalance, gut disorders (like not absorbing your food), and certain diseases.
Protein - which builds muscle is one of your most important foods to increase. This includes lean chicken and fish. You need to eat this with lunch and dinner. Have protein snacks - like nuts, white cheeses in between meals. Have you tried any of these ? Some proteins do not have side effects if you are using a pure protein that is easy to digest - Metagenics makes a powder.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie