Weight Gain / Hormonal?

I need help please.

I went off my pill after I was sterilised and my weight dropped by 12 kgs in 4 months and for the 1st time in my life I was my goal weight.

Now 2 years later the 12kgs is back (within the last 6 months I gained it all) despite me starting to gym 8 months ago and I did a lifestyle change of eating better.

I dont sleep well. I know I am anemic. I bleed 9-12 days of the month (used to be 4) and even though I take iron supplements, my anemia persists.

Is my weight gain hormonal? What can I do to fix it as I am already doing everything you told to in order to loose weight or maintain weight and stay healthy.

There has to be something wrong.

PS : thyroid tests came back normal

I don't think it is hormonal. The heavy periods are probably causing your anaemia. See a gynaecologist for further management of this.