Posted by: Liza | 2009-04-30

Weight gain and Seroquel

Since I' ve been on Seroquel, I' ve gained over 5 kgs. I' m also on Wellbutrin. Sometimes I feel so blown up that even sitting up straight is uncomfortable with my distended tummy in the way. If I relax and don' t concentrate on pulling in, I look 6 months pregnant. Flatulence is also a big problem. Could I use Bevispas and/or Pankreoflat with my current meds? I' ve used both with great success in the past.

I think you could use these without problem, but check with your prescribing doc As you know these products help relieve these symptoms, presumably you've experienced this before, and not in association with the psych drugs. Remember that good diet and exercise still works