Question
Posted by: Moyahabo | 2012/04/11

Weight gain and exercises

Which exercises are best suited for the person who is trying to gain a bit of weight and what foods must such a person consume? I am trying to gain weight(not that I am under weight but just adding on a bit of it) and would like to develop some muscles

Also I have noticed that my belly is buldging and would like to keep it flat, what do I do?

Dear Moyahabo
From what you say, I deduce that on the one hand you need to gain some weight, while on the other hand you need to so something about your belly. For basic information about gaining weight, click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'Nutrition Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the various articles. If your stomach is bulging then I would recommend that you also do targeted exercises such as sit-ups as part of your daily exercise routine. Start slowly and work up to doing as many sit-ups as possible every day to flatten that stomach.

1

Dear Moyahabo