Posted by: Cindy | 2009-02-13

Weight gain after smoking

I have recently stopped smoking. The only problem is that when I have an alchoholic drink i tend to light it up again and in the process have since picked up 2kg. The funny thing is that i do work out but not as regular as I should.(2-3 days a week).
is it normal to pick up weight after having quit smoking?

Dear Cindy

Thank you for visiting

It is not uncommon to gain weight when you quit smoking.

Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2009-02-13

BTW. Thats why they call Allen Carr' s method " easy way" . Its not easy to give up, but easy to stay off.

Reply to Mmmmmm
Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2009-02-13

You should quit this yo-yo nicotine habit completely. Decide which and stick to it. If you quit, you will probably pick up some weight, but as time goes by your body will adjust and you will lose the weight again.
Every time you light up, you start at day1 again. Believe me, after 3 years there is no way that i will EVER be able to smoke again. I' m back where i was before smoking, only difference is that i hate the idea of smoking now.

Reply to Mmmmmm