Question
Posted by: waldo van zyl | 2013/01/30

Weight gain

i AM USING CONVULEX , BUT IS GAINING WEIGHT , I TRAIN HARD BUT IT FEELS LIKE IF I HAVE A CRAVING FOR FOOD THE HOLE TIME. IS THERE SOMETHING TO USE TO STIMULATE THE EATING DISORDER WITH THE USE OF CONVULEX

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello Waldo,
I am not sure whether you are taking Convulex for epilepsy or whether you have been prescribed it for mood stability (bipolar mood disorder). However, I suggest before you look at your psychological/psychiatric options, you consult with a registered dietician and have your food intake assessed and your exercise levels evaluated.
Graham