Question
Posted by: SC | 2011-05-27

Weight gain

I am 32 and use to be between 55 and 63kg''s before my two babies was born, after my last one was born 2 years ago(with a c-section) my weight stand still on 70kg, no matter what I did except for exercising(which I never did in my life) I could not shed the kg''s, now its even worse I am gaining weight by the month and is already on 76kg(height 1,80). The concern I am having is that my stomach is getting bigger although I dont eat more, my hormones are also very up and down(I am not pregnant) in the last 4 months my bowels are also very strange, watery and it feel if I am gassing up by the day, could it maybe be a spastic colon or something wrong with my female goodies inside?

This does not sound like a gynae problem. You don't say why you think that that your hormones are up and down. I would suggest that you post to DietDoc.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-05-31