Question
Posted by: JONES | 2009/09/08

WEIGHT GAIN

PLEASE ASSIST I AM 24 YRS OLD,I SMOKE AND DRINK WEEKENDS,WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT' S BEST TO EAT OR DO TO GAIN WEIGHT,I WORK OUT THREE TO FOUR TIMES A WEEK AND EAT FAIRLY HEALTHY,3 TIMES A DAY,THANKS

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Jones

Quickest way to gain weight is to eat more, especially if you are using more energy for training purposes. Eat six meals per day – always some lean protein with Low GI Carbs and do not forget the vegetables and fruit, and lots of water.

See the archives of this website- you will find lots of tips to help you.

Good luck and take care.
Vanessa