Question
Posted by: J | 2009-05-26

Weight gain

Im overweight already and im not as active as i should be. Im just a bit concerned. In the last few months it feels as if everything i eat goes straight to my breasts and stomach. To me it feels as if these two areas of my body are increasing in size. Is it posible that the weights going to my chest and stomach only and if so why now i never felt this way before?

Dear J
Some people tend to pick up weight in certain areas more than others (often hereditary) . Women in middle age tend to put on more weight around the stomach and chest area than on the legs and arms.