weight and state hospitals

Hi there Im suffering from a combination of bulimia and anorexia.Im currently writing college exams and cant consider getting inpatient treatment due to financial problems and putting my education at jeapardy.Im concerned about my weight, my bmi is 15.9 with clothes and liquid and every time I binge I feel im going to collapese, vision impairment etc.I am on multi vitamins, potassium and iron along with psychiatric medication but it all comes down to my choice and unwillingness to change.Of course there are reasons behind that but I just cant seem to help myself.What bmi enables the government to place me in an institution? I just cant bear to disappoint my family again.

Dear Reader
I do not think that your BMI is the criterion for being treated in a government hospital, but income may be. However, anyone is able to ask for treatment at a government hospital. I am very concerned about you and fear that you may not be able to write your college exams if you are close to collapsing and have impaired vision. Your BMI of 15.9 is far, far too low, which means you also have no reserves which you require for studying and writing those exams. If you can take time off, please contact your nearest government hospital and ask if they have an Eating Disorder Clinic where you can be examined. If you live in Gauteng, you can contact Tara Hospital as they have an Eating Disorder clinic (phone (011) 783-2010. Do something about this illness that is ruining your life and may have permanent effects on your health.
I am sure your family would not want you to suffer, so go to your nearest hospital and ask for assistance.
Holding thumbs for you