Question
Posted by: amanda | 2008/10/28

weight and pregnancy

I have gained so much weight from size 32 to size 38 is this normal, i used depo for two years which is a result of my gaining weight. Hubby and i are trying for another baby , will weight prevent me from being pregnant or what, we have a two year beautifual baby girl and are looking for her siblings please help.
I also would like that once u start seeing your period after using , how long does it take to be pregnant when does this injection end completely in a woman' s system, cozi mesntruated and i also ovulated but when does actual pregnency takes time?

It is common to gain weight on Depo. From the time that your periods are regular, it can still take up to a year to conceive. If you are ovulating, the weight gain would not stop you from falling pregnant.