Question
Posted by: Monty | 2012/04/10

weight and medication

Am I gaining weight due to taking Camcolit, Lamictin, Cymin and Seroquel?

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello Monty,
Thanks for your question, but this is not the right forum for your question. I take it that your GP or a psychiatrist has prescribed you some of this medication. I am aware that Seroquil can lend to weight gain in some individuals, but one cannot be sure. Nevertheless, I do not think that you should come off any of your meds until you describe it with your prescribing doctor. If you have a weight condition, your doctor might be able to prescribe you some alternative medication. I hope this helps Monty?
Regards,
Graham

1
Posted by: Eating Disorders Expert | 2012/04/10

Hello Monty,
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders Expert