Posted by: Jana | 2012-11-19

I''d like to know what you think about Tenuate Dospan. I want to ask my dr to give me a prescription for this. I seriously need to loose weight. My length is 1.7 and I weight 92kg.

Dear Jana
As you may have noticed, I am not a great supporter of appetite suppressants like Tenuate Dospan or diethylpropion HCl. If you find that you just cannot lose weight without using an appetite suppressant then you must please discuss the use of this medication with the doctor who prescribes it as it can cause life threatening interactions with certain other medications and there are a long list of side-effects that you need to take into consideration.
You still need to use the medication with an energy-reduced diet and some exercise (if permitted) to lose weight.
Take care