Posted by: Phushy | 2012-11-18

Hi Doc.
I''m 24 years now and i''m weighing the same weight since i was 17 years. Now i want to again same weight because i think i''m underweight for my age. I try to eat large meals but when i eat too much i go to the loo often. I don''t now if my metabolism is too fastor or what. My weight does nt go up/ down. My weighing 50kg and height is 1.5 cm &  can you also calculate my BMI.

Dear Phushy
I don't think you need to gain weight. If you height is 1.5 metres (not cm!) and you weigh 50 kg, then your BMI = 22,2 which is ideal for an adult woman. Just eat a balanced diet and regular meals, don't try and force-feed yourself because this could lead to excessive weight gain and obesity. If you tend to suffer from an upset stomach often, it may be a good idea to have a medical checkup.
Enjoy your ideal BMI

Posted by: Phushy | 2012-11-19

Thank you Doc. Now happy

Reply to Phushy