Question
Posted by: Whins | 2011/02/10

Weight

Dear doc, I''ve tried several times to lose weight with lots of pills and you name it. Somewhere in December I read an articale where a person said you gained weight by eating a lot, so if you want to loose weight, start to eat less.
So come January 2011 and I thought I would try this with excercise of 1 hour walking a day. It''s a month later and I am 5.2kg lighter. Just made my portions smaller, cut on the sweet stuff and not eating after 6-7 in the evening. Was tough when I started but I beginning to get use to it.

Dear Whins
Thank you for this contribution. I wish that all my Readers who want to take pills and potions to lose weight and disregard my advice to reduce their energy intake and increase their energy output, would read your posting and take it to heart. Well done for losing 5.2 kg in such a short time, but at a sensible pace of about 1 kg per week and by using a sensible approach.
Keep up the good work

1

Dear Whins
Keep up the good work