Question
Posted by: G. | 2010/04/07

Weight.

I have been trying to loose weight for ages, initially weight 96kg in a year i only managed to loose 4 of the 96kg! i am eating right cheat time and agian and recently started using Ciplatrim and only lost 2 in a month while other ppl loose 2 each week...

now i am wondering, what tests can i do to check there is not anything that could be keeping me from loosing... i am not gaining but not loosing either.

Dear G
There are many factors that can contribute to your inability to lose weight: a) Intake of more than approx. 6300 kJ per day despite the fact that you are dieting, b) Lack of exercise, c) Hormonal imbalances. For the latter it would be a good idea to have a medical dr or an Endocrinologist (ask your gp to refer you) do the necessary tests to determine if you have a deficiency of the following hormones: thyroid, insulin and/or female hormones(if applicable).
I hope you can get to the bottom of this problem and start losing weight.

1

Dear G