Question
Posted by: musa | 2009/10/19

weight

hi doc
i am a lady of 27 yrs old 162 tall.i am 91 kgs i want to loose 35 kg' s,i do 1h30 cardio for 4 days.

will that be possible for me loose weight

Hi Musa

Don't know - it's too early to predict how your progress will go. I would advise you to reassess your goals though. Usually, it's safe to aim for 10% weight loss. In your case, that means 9 kg. Once you've done that, then look at it again and see how it is going.

The problem is that if you stick with a goal of 35kg, then you are destined for al ot of frustration, because 35 kg, even if it is attainable, will take many years to achieve. So it's really important that you put that number out of your mind, and work towards a shorter-term target that is attainable.

Also, focus on fitness, not the scale. Make it your aim to get fitter, and the rest will take care of itself. This is particularly important because fitness changes the fastest and so you'll be able to draw great encouragement if you can feel yourself getting fitter. That will be the sign that you're on the right track!

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/10/27

Hi Musa

Reply to fitnessdoc