Question
Posted by: lole | 2009/06/17

weight

I doc where can i get Avesil Product in the Gauteng region more direct in Joburg.

Dear Lole
I would suggest that you either do a Search on the SA Internet for Avesil or ask at one of the large chemist chains like Dis-Chem.
Hope you find it

1
Posted by: pier passerini | 2009/11/02

Iam 50 years old , overweight and streesed out. 1.82 m 130 kg. where can i find a healthy eating , weight loss program for men Everything seems to be generated towards women. Especialy if you look at the amounts recomended. I lost 22 kgs on a carb free diet but subsequintly put it back on +. I also require a list of products which one can eat.

Reply to pier passerini