Posted by: Nicks | 2009-03-06

I just wanted 2 know i am the average height for a 14 year old. Is 46 kilos normal for my age?

I have no idea, as I'm a psychiatrist, and don't deal with the relevant statistics. Maybe Cyberdoc can advise. It looks to be like you're within the normal range of weight to height.

Posted by: June | 2009-03-07

Wow, a whole 46kgs.

Honey, please don' t fretting about your weight so young. When I was your age, I was well past the 50kg mark, so if anything you could put on a couple of kgs.

But my point is that you are still growing and you are going to be putting on weight but it is NORMAL!!! PLEASE don' t start worrying about your weight, but concentrate on being healthy.

Too many young girls are stressing out about their weight, but don' t compromise on your health.

Reply to June