Question
Posted by: Anon2 | 2008/07/07

Weight

I have recently joined Weighless. The problem is that I’ve now developed an obsession about my weight. I’m scared to eat anything, and even when I wake up in the middle of the night I will get up and weigh myself. I don’t know if I should stop going to Weighless. I’m middle aged and everyone is telling me how old I look. They think I'm at least fifteen years older than I am. I can't afford cosmetic surgery and thought loosing some weight might help a bit. I feel really depressed about the way I look.

If everyone is telling you how old you look, you should mix with a better class of people than these rude and unhelpful clots. Cosmetic surgery would be a really BAD idea, too. Take your time, and rather see a good local dietician for advice, and an eating and exercise plan, with weighing only at specific recommended times. If we all weighed ourselves very often in the day --- just as if we took our temperature frequently, we would find that it normnally fluctuates.

5
Posted by: Emma | 2008/07/08

You should not care what other people think or say. Only you have to be happy with the way you are. If you want to lose weight then do it for yourself and not for others. If you are determind enough you will lose weight, but it will not happen over night....

Reply to Emma
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/08

I think your attitude is wrong going into this. Firtsly you doing it becuase people makes you feel awfull about yourself. Are you doing it to please yourself or r u doing it for others. learn to love yourself my girl and stop worrying about wat others think of you. No one is perfect and no we all cant be models. Being overweight does not mean you have to neglect yourself and allow people to judge you or pass on nasty comments. Iam overweight myself and you know what i carry that real well. I am not bragging in anyway but funny enough i always have people telling me i look good and seem to look beyond the weight issue. Yes im not there to compete with anyone, but that does not mean i cannot carry myself well. Pls donot be discouraged by peoples comments and o it beacuse you wana do it not for them.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/07/07

Seeing that you've joint them to help you in loosing weight, you would altimately loose the desired kilos and in doing so feel a sence of accomplishment so don't quite its worth the effort.

Reply to Zexeon
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/07/07

I joined weighless in February and lost over 15kili's (struggling a bit the last month) I dont think that your "problem" is caused or linked to weighless - but something else.

Do you have a good group leader? have you discussed this with her?

Weighless gives you your proteiens, fruit, veggies, dairy everything you need a day - you dont have to be scared to eat anything - eat your formula and it will work!

I have seen many people lose weight and then they look older or more wrinkled - i guess you have to think which of the two is worse ? fat or wrinkly?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: No No! | 2008/07/07

If u r this obsessed then maybe u should leave Weighless..I'll suggest u start eating a healthy balance meals and also visit a dieticain to advice u on food that keeps one younger..Dont stress about what people r saying and keep in mind that stress does make one to age quick..

Reply to No No!