Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-10

Weighless fax

higuys have faxed to all who asked. if you need me to explain how it works please email me on the address i wrote on thier and i will explain. i also have menu plans etc that could be helpful

Dear Weigh-Less Fax
If you are distributing Weigh-Less diet sheets and information to other Readers you may be guilty of copyright infringements! And those other Readers who are receiving this information, please keep in mind that Weigh-Less has perfected their programme after many years of experience, so that their members are given individual diets that are suitable for their needs - this may not be the case if you receive these faxed diets. Another vital aspect of the Weigh-Less programme is their support groups. Research conducted in the UK showed that slimmers who attend weekly group sessions (like the ones provided by Weigh-Less) lose more weight, stick to their diets more easily and keep their weight off more successfully than slimmers who go it alone. This finding was especially applicable to women. So getting another diet sheet may not give you the same results as actually joining Weigh-Less.
Sometimes a quick, cheap fix does not deliver the desired result!
Take care

Posted by: Kay | 2009-09-15

Please can someone fax to me aswell - deperately need it please 011 579 8367

Reply to Kay
Posted by: mim | 2009-09-11

thank you much for the menu

Reply to mim
Posted by: XOX | 2009-09-10

Thanx Anon your a star, will contact soon for menu plans. Thanks again.

Reply to XOX
Posted by: mim | 2009-09-10

086 570 1059
thank you

Reply to mim
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-10

MIM yopu gave 2 different fax numbers so if axed to this one. i hope its right.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-10

ok buy your the last 2! lol who would have thought my one post could get so much attention.

My offer is now retracted! Sorry

Posted by: MIM | 2009-09-10

086 570 1059

Reply to MIM
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-10

Lala if i can i will, a bit later, im faxing from work and its 16 pages so my company will kill me. Will one of the people i faxed too beso kind as to fax to lala?

Posted by: Anon2 | 2009-09-10

Thank you for your help.I' ll email you if i need help.

Thanx again

Reply to Anon2
Posted by: Lala | 2009-09-10

Hi Anon

Please can you fax to me as well on 0866341863. Thanks much appreciated.

Reply to Lala
Posted by: Dena | 2009-09-10

Thanks I received it will speak to you soon, just going through it.

Thanks alot

Reply to Dena