Posted by: Lebo | 2010-09-30

Weigh loss solution

Good Day,

A friend of mine recommended that I use some herbal tea that contains the following Ingredients: Folium Nelumbinis (1.0mg), Semen Cassiae 90.8mg), Semen Raphani (0.8mg), Fructus Cannabis (0.7mg), Flos Aurantii (0.5mg), Pollen Pini extractum (0.2mg). I would like to how how effective these ingredients are and if they are not dangerous.

Dear Lebo
You may have noticed that I am opposed to the use of all over-the-counter slimming pills and potions, including herbal ones that are advertised as "safe and natural", because they usually contain harmful compounds that can cause negative side-effects, addiction (the flos aurantii), diarrhoea, dehydration, etc and in other cases do not help you lose any weight! Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight loss' and 'Diet Detective' and compare the list of ingredients of the herbal tea with the lists of herbal ingredients and their side-effects and possible benefits regarding weightloss, that are provided on the site.
Rather use a sensible, balanced diet and exercise to lose weight safely.