Weigh-less or Weight Watchers? Which one to choose?

Hi, I am thinking of joining either one of these support groups. Which one would you recommend? I need to lose about 40kg and would prefer the one that is the easiest to follow and stick to. Any comments welcome, thanks!

Dear Anonymous
Both Weight Watchers and Weigh Less are excellent slimming programmes and both organisations have endless experience in assisting people of all ages to lose weight successfully and keep it off. I am happy with both their approaches that are based on a well balanced diet and a highly supportive group system. Contact their representatives in your town or city and even attend one of their sessions to see which programme suits you best.

Posted by: WW | 2009-05-05

Weight Watchers gives you more " space" . You can still have a chocolate and it will not be a cheat. As long as you stay in the amount of points that you are allowed to eat that day

Reply to WW