Question
Posted by: Cheryl | 2011-04-08

WEIGH LESS OR WEIGHT WATCHERS

HI, I am a female age 52 and want to lose 5 kg. I exercise regularly at a gym and have done for years. I need the accountability and thought of joining somewhere. Possibly weigh less or weight watchers - can you make a recommendation as I do not know their eating plans. Many thanks Cheryl

Dear Cheryl
Both Weigh-Less and Weight Watchers have good track records of assisting hundreds, if not thousands of people all over the world to lose weight successfully. They also both use well balanced eating plans and give you group support to encourage compliance. I would recommend that you contact both organisations and discuss your needs with them and even ask if you could attend a session to see which approach suits you best.
I am sure you will be successful with either one of these diet organisations.
Keep up the good work with the exercise

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-04-08

Dear Cheryl
Keep up the good work with the exercise