Posted by: Jane | 2008-11-12

weigh less

I would like to get in touch with anyone that has lost alot of weight with either weighless or weight watchers. I really need to lose weight and being in touch with someone who has been there will really help! Thanks

Dear Jane
I do hope that the other Readers will respond. You can also phone both Weighless and Weight Watchers and ask them to refer you to their members in your area who have been successful.

Posted by: Bambi | 2008-11-27

Hi Jane

RS has lost 9.1 since 1 Sept on WL
I' ve lost 8.2 since 20 August on WW

There are many others on the weight loss chat, so come and visit us there and we' ll support you as we go also lose weight.

Reply to Bambi