Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2011/11/03

Weetbox BItes

Hi Diet Doc

I have started eating breakfast and it''s my day 2.

I have weetbix bites with 2% milk, but not sure if weetbix bites is good for loosing weight and how much do I have in a serving?

Dear Cindy
I have heard of this product, by have not yet had a chance to check the nutritional composition of these Weetbix Bites. Please check on the label to see they mention if this product has a low glycaemic index (GI). If it does, then have half a cup of the bites with half a cup of 2% milk. Low-GI foods assist weightloss because they keep your blood sugar and insulin levels steady for longer and prevent hunger pangs.

1

Dear Cindy