Posted by: Lillian | 2009-01-26

Weet Bix

Hi Diet Doc

Are Weet Bix a good breakfast if you are trying to loose weight. I have it with low fat or skimmed milk and half tea spoon sugar.

For Lunch I have 4 multi grain provita' s with thinly sliced tussers cheese and for snacks I have a banana and mango and a Vitilinea yoghurt. For dinner I have 1 piece of I& J' s extra light crummed fish with mixed veggies and maybe a mielie.

I am 25 and need to loose about 35 kilgrams.

Dear Lillian
WeetBix are a good breakfast choice and in general your diet is reasonable. You can compare what you eat with the example of an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet on this Website (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), if you require more variety. Once you start losing weight you also need to increas your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 min a day to promote weightloss.

Try banting. Do your research on low fat diets, you will be surprised at how it is harming and not helping you.

Posted by: Zinhle | 2015-12-10

I am gaining weight a lot I don't know whether its doing family planning injection plz help how do I loose weight

Reply to Zinhle
Posted by: | 2015-05-01

I want to gain more weight im eating weet bix evrry morning. now im losing. more

Reply to
Posted by: | 2015-05-01

mmmh im size 28 I eat weet bix every morning,now im loosing weight,all my trousers. nolonger fix me.I dnt want to weight o want to gain more weight iinstead moving frm 28 to 30.I eat weet bix early at mornia bgnd full meal during the day and late evening full people saying im too skinny now but my plan was to gain more weight plz help im so worried noe

Reply to
Posted by: Annemarie | 2009-01-26

Weetbix is High GI. Try All Bran Flakes

Reply to Annemarie