Question
Posted by: amanda | 2009/12/07

weening trepline

i am on 100mg of trepline and etomine at night to sleep want to ween myself of trepline can you help me with this any sugestions

Hallo Amanda
Cut your dose by 25 mg for 5 days - so take 75 mg at night for 5 days, then 50 mg for five days, then 25 mg for 5 days, then try to stop ( or you can go to 1/2 25mg for another 5 days)

3
Posted by: AMANDA | 2009/12/08

hi doc i am drinking adco sinal co for my sinuses for 2 months now 2 three times a day i noticed if i dont drink it my body feels not right like im getting withdraw symtoms can it be that i am addicted to it and how can i stop taking it without getting withdraw symptoms.

Reply to AMANDA
Posted by: Tiny | 2009/12/08

I did exactly what Dr Bets suggested and it worked wonderfully

Reply to Tiny
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/07

Hallo Amanda

Reply to cyberdoc