Question
Posted by: DEL | 2010/09/28

WEEKENDS

Hi there Doc

What can I do to control my eating over the weekends. I am good from monday to friday, but then comes weekend and that''s when i have a problem

If I was to eat only fruit and vegetables will I be able to loose weight?

Dear Del
It is a common phenomenon that people who are trying to lose weight stick to their diets all week and then fall off the waggon over the weekend. Yes, you could just stick to eating fruit and vegetables over the weekend, but you could just as well stick to your normal or slimming diet and make a point of not eating all kinds of foods that counteract your attempt during the week! Or use the weekend to up your exercise to balance out any 'transgressions'. But at the end of the day it is easier to just be consistent and stick to your balanced eating 7 days a week.

1

Dear Del