Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/10/25

Weekends

Hi dietdoc things going great with me loving my excercise and healthy eating plan. In the week i excercise 30 to 60min everyday and eat all food groups trying to eat as healthy as possible. My problem is it seems my body is so happy with the healthy foods that if i eat something like vita snacks or a handful of chips i feel sick and same with alcoholic drinks esp wine and ciders. I try to relax on weekends but think of introducing smoothies into my eating plan. I also feel i can go swin on weekends as my body craves that morning endorphins.

Dear Kasandra
Good to hear things are going well with you. Just keep steady and don't overdo anything, not even the exercise because your body needs a day of rest every now and then. Skip the chips and alcohol as they don't contribute to good health.