Posted by: Lida | 2009-11-26

Weekend away

I have 3 dogs that are treated like children - they sleep in the house.We are not people going away very often - but after a very bad year for us we are going away from Friday morning until Monday afternoon.We have someone that is sleeping in the house with the dogs (in the room they sleep in), but I feel they won' t be able to survive without us for the 4 days.It is not the first time this guy is looking after them - so they know him.Will they be ok without us, and am I feeling guilty without a reason?

Dear Lida

Get a life!

Posted by: kip | 2009-12-10

Wow with vets like these Cybervet!

Reply to kip
Posted by: Thor | 2009-12-07

You must be joking, surely.

I think your dogs will turn on each other and consume the caretaker. This situation is just as likely as then not being ok.

In through although it may be cruel dogs will be fine without food outside for 4 days.

Oh yes... GET A LIFE

Reply to Thor
Posted by: Susan | 2009-11-30

Wow Cybervet, can you be any ruder?!!!! Yes Lida, I' m sure your dogs will be ok, if you want you can perhaps get them some toys or chews to keep them occupied! Please go and enjoy your weekend, it seems like you really deserve it!

Reply to Susan
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009-11-30

Dear Lida

Get a life!

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: annemarie | 2009-11-27

Reply to annemarie