Posted by: heriett | 2009-03-10

wedding ring

Hi CS, i have lost my wedding ring and my engagement ring, so i would like to know if it' s proper that i buy my own ring or my hubby should do that please help

Gosh, isn't that a question of etiquette, rather than psychiatry ? I'd guess that the first time round, your husband bought the rings ; now it was YOU who lost them, so it's hardly fair to expect him to pay all over again. But discuss this with him, maybe you can agree to share the cost ?

Posted by: I wonder ? | 2009-03-11

Did you have them off while you were on the jol ? Married ? Who me ? Noooo.

Reply to I wonder ?
Posted by: ZzZ | 2009-03-10

Don' t you have insurance on it?

Reply to ZzZ
Posted by: Really | 2009-03-10

How can you lose rings? Don' t they go on fingers permanently????

I agree with CS..... go shopping... on your own account!

Reply to Really