Question
Posted by: phela | 2009-01-13

wedding Ring

This morning i took my engagement ring and the wedding Ring , wrapped it with tissue and flushed in the toilet.

I did because hubby betrayed our wedding vowels by sleeping with a prostitute the whole night and lied to me that he is home with his parents , i just felt so disgusted because of what he did, i think i' m better off without these rings because you have on your fingers or you don' t have them it' s the same, to me now is just a divorce waiting a head, i know it will be difficult but i will manage unlike living with an unfaithful dog, i' ve heard enough i just want to be free and live my life happily, i believe that there is no lady who wants to see herself suffering because of a human being in this world.

I fully understand how you reacted. Maybe Nons variation is even better, but we rarely think out best thoughts when so hurt and outraged. As Noni comments, I hope you had and have enough evidence to be really certain of what happened. But bravo to your decision to look after yourself and seek happiness in your own right

6
Posted by: Noni | 2009-01-14

But, how do you know if he slept with someone - a prostitude???? Do you have enough evidence??

Reply to Noni
Posted by: neo | 2009-01-13

divorce was never an option but a choice,if i had a chance to not to divorce i could have ceased everything .i know you still love him you are just hurting take some time off from him and look at the good he had done i was there.pray and talk to your Almighty tell him this is not the man you asked for blv u in me he wiill come back.good luck don' t worry about the rings those are material thing you can always buy another set.

Reply to neo
Posted by: jk | 2009-01-13

Girl you should have sold them! But well done to you

Reply to jk
Posted by: Kb | 2009-01-13

Well done, it takes alot to do something like that. You will be better off without him. I was in the same situation to. I got divorced and moved on with my life. I have a loving partner, and wouldnt want things any other way.

Reply to Kb
Posted by: Nons | 2009-01-13

Phela, what I did when I divorced my ex was take my wedding rings and got them melted. I designed my own stunning creation, took it to a manufacturing Jeweller, and voila, my beautiful ring was born....

Reply to Nons
Posted by: Jo | 2009-01-13

Phela, you are very courageous. Good luck to you. Wish I could be that strong.

Reply to Jo