Question
Posted by: Phindiwe | 2011-03-15

Weather Sickness

I have a problem doc. Everytime weather changes, my body, when its cold I will have a flu and my bones will be so sore and I loose concentration in whatever I was doing, and when sun comes out I get better and be fine when its extremely hot. Please doc help me.

Hallo Phindiwe
You may have underlying inflammation in the bones or joints and may need further tests to see if you suffer from gout or rheumatoid arthritis or a disease of the bone marrow. Ask your doctor to have a look - they may want to take x/rays and do bloodtests to make the diagnosis

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-03-16

Hallo Phindiwe