Posted by: WVW | 2009-04-02

Weard period please help

Hi Doc I would like to know i was sepouse to have my period on the 25 March and there were nothing then on the 31 march i got terible cramps so i started my period but my period didnt look normal it is light and then brown normaly i have a good flow i only had spots of blood with cramps i was on clomid for one month then on fertomid for 2 months periods been on time always first time that i skiped and the started with a weard period
Can you maybe tell me what can cause this and why
We would realy love to have a baby
Thank you very much

I am not sure whether you were on fertomid this month, as this can change your period if you do not conceive. It may also mean that you did not ovulate this month. I presume that you have had some investigations if you are taking Fertomid and that your gynaecologist is managing the situation.