Posted by: King | 2013-01-07

Weak errection and early ejaculation

I am 47 year old male,my erection and so soft could not last for for more than 10 money is also very liquid and when penis erect ,it is so soft that you cannot judge properly it is erected or not..I am seriously thinking for marriage now,but my sex condition does not allow me to do so.please help me.

What you are describing is quite common at your age group. Fortunately there are medicine on the market that can assist you with erectile difficulties. The reliable and tested products however need a prescription from a decal doctor. Although there are several over the counter products, one should be cautious as they have not been subjected to scientifically testing and...crucial is that studies have found that cardiac problems often underly erectile difficulties and if they are not addressed could lead to serious complications. The best advise is thus for you to consult with a medical doctor, have a thorough checkup and let him/her prescribe something for your erection concerns.

Posted by: samson | 2014-06-18

My name is Samson,and am hear to let you know of a great spell caster[Dr alaska] who can help you out in all kind of problem you are in to, mine was weakness of the penins,and when i held of him i contacted him,and he is from nigeria,he cleaned all the spell that was in my life and that of my family,you too can call him on +2349038504409

Reply to samson