Question
Posted by: Ronald | 2012-05-22

Weak Erections

Good Day

My cholesterol level is about 7.6 &  I am taking simvastatin &  disprin as prescribed by my gp. Could the high cholesterol be what is causing my erection problems? I sometimes struggle to maintain an erection during sex. If yes what I can take to assist me with this problem? I am 37 years old. I am due to check my levels again in July.

Thank you,

please consult your GP. through consultation with the GP, they will be able to ascertain the causes and correct treatment for erectile dysfunction.

2
Posted by: iItumeleng | 2012-05-22

I experience weak erection everytime i have sex, and i lack confidence because my penis is very small.

Is there anything i can use to enlarge my penis and to make is stronger all the time

Reply to iItumeleng
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-05-22

Reply to sexologist