Question
Posted by: ajay | 2008/10/23

weak erection, early ejaculation

I am 36 years old, diabetic, (on insulin) and are suffering of weak erection and early ejaculation. What medication can I use or buy over the counter without a prescription and not expensive. Thank you.

Sorry Ajay, I must have missed this posting last week and just noticed it now. there is no over the counter medication that I know of that will assist you with this. In my opinion you need to have a thorough assessment of both issues to identify what the problem is (the weak erection may be indicative of diabetic complications, or some other difficulty). The early ejaculation is often a matter of perspective - i.e. is it even before penetration or after a couple of thrusts after penetration, or are you referring to several minutes? The average time to ejaculation if no delay strategies are used is usually about 2/3 minutes... If you have previously been able to delay and have lost that ability, it may be that you have a urinary infection. But if you have always struggled with this, then perhaps you need to learn some delay strategies.

If the erectile issues are psychological rather than physical, then this is the type of intervention you could benefit from (although prescription drugs like Cialis, Viagra, Levitra may help). The ejaculation may be a combination of your need to delay as well as relationship factors (e.g. infrequency, pressure to 'come' when your partner wants you to).