Posted by: Aupa | 2013-02-20

I am 40yrs old. I have a very weak erection and this really bothers me. As soon as I entered my partner it will take only a few pumps like at most 5 then ejaculates. Is it some anxiety or do I need some form of medication? This has been happening all my life and I am so worried about this.
Please help.

Aupa, it sounds almost like you are struggling with ejaculating too quickly rather than a weak erection - but i'm not sure and this needs to be assessed by a medic. If your erection is hard right up until you ejaculate, then it is rapid ejaculation and there is both skills learning and/or medical prescription available as an option for treatment. If your erection is never that hard to begin with, then you definitely need to have an assessment just to make sure that there is no medical cause for this. If you want a referral to a medic in your locality feel free to email us your whereabouts (, or you could see a GP or urologist of your choice in your area.

Claire - SASHA